SMS (Sharing My Subconscious)
June 2012 ~ June 2013: 52 weeks
A weekly dream vlog posted on YouTube every Sunday for 52 weeks. I taped first thing in the morning (whenever I remembered the dreams) and the number one rule was that I did NOT look in a mirror before taping. Here is the playlist of all 52 weeks in consecutive order.
To properly culminate the year in dreams, I enlisted the help of dream analyst Jane Teresa Anderson. Jane Teresa Anderson watched all 52 weeks of dreams and drafted notes on each week. Those notes can be found in the description section of each video on YouTube. I found her notes and insights to be spot on, it was very interesting!
Below are select video examples with Jane Teresa’s notes:
[embedplusvideo height=”350″ width=”500″ editlink=”http://bit.ly/13GBnb8″ standard=”http://www.youtube.com/v/r9ql30Cx6mU?fs=1″ vars=”ytid=r9ql30Cx6mU&width=714&height=500&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=0&autoplay=0&react=0&chapters=¬es=” id=”ep4386″ /]
Jane Teresa Anderson’s dream analysis notes for Week 44:
- When you ‘bite someone’s head off’ it doesn’t help matters. Trying to escape from some bad feeling (anger, attack?) that’s getting bigger and feeling meaner. Running away does not make you safe. Time to confront situation – your anger or someone else’s.
- Feel like you’re going in wrong direction with something, leading more into emotional matters that freak you out rather than being where you want to be.
[embedplusvideo height=”350″ width=”500″ editlink=”http://bit.ly/13GBKm6″ standard=”http://www.youtube.com/v/1Xw2LwAPGcc?fs=1″ vars=”ytid=1Xw2LwAPGcc&width=714&height=500&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=0&autoplay=0&react=1&chapters=¬es=” id=”ep6600″ /]
Jane Teresa Anderson’s dream analysis notes for Week 30:
- Sense of balance and being in touch; could also be about seeing your veneer and being ready to get in touch with that.
- You’re angry with yourself – possibly how you communicate or think at work.
- ? Something missing?
- Could be related to what was happening for you at 22 or 22 years ago. What you did (lie, especially around work/world?) to placate dad.
- Communication difficult when your perception is skewed.
[embedplusvideo height=”350″ width=”500″ editlink=”http://bit.ly/13GBZ0t” standard=”http://www.youtube.com/v/fU6Jg_PcxVU?fs=1″ vars=”ytid=fU6Jg_PcxVU&width=500&height=350&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=0&autoplay=0&react=0&chapters=¬es=” id=”ep5775″ /]
Jane Teresa Anderson’s dream analysis notes for Week 15:
- Anxious about emotional stuff – feeling of potential overwhelm – so I distance myself from it (bit like Dad). Learned this attitude at High School.
Thank you and keep dreaming!